Grenson Shoes & Accessories | FAQ
If you have any queries about your order or question about Grenson please contact us:
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT
C2 Crown Way
How long will it take to ship my order?
We currently use DHL to fulfil our shipments and any tracking information will be provided by email on the day your order is despatched. We aim to ship all orders on the same day of order but this timescale can be longer during seasonal business peaks & in sale periods. All of our orders require a signature on receipt of delivery. Grenson will not be held liable for any missing shoes.
Please Note: Promotional shipping offers to any global territory are offered on a strictly limited basis. Grenson Ltd reserve the right to end any shipping promotion to any territory without prior notice.
Below is a Guide of our shipping services and costs.
Standard delivery - $25
(This is a 1 - 2 business day door to door service via DHL. We ship on a next day air freight service to all of the US but due to time zone differences this can take up to 2 days to arrive. Grenson will cover all import taxes & duties where applicable).
U.S Islands & Outlying Territories
Standard delivery - $25
(This is a 1 - 3 business day door to door service via DHL. We ship on a next day air freight service to all of the US but due to time zone differences this can take up to 2 days to arrive. Grenson will cover all import taxes & duties where applicable).
Rest of the world
Standard - £25
(this service is approximately 1 – 3 days from dispatch)
What size do you recommend?
This is a difficult one as everyone's feet are different. The only thing we can advise is to look at our conversion chart in our Size Guide section.
Can you advise me when styles that are out of stock will become available?
For out of stock styles, please contact our customer services team.
How do I apply to become a Grenson stockist?
For all wholesale enquiries please email details to email@example.com
I have a press enquiry, who should I contact?
For all Press enquiries please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if my shoes don’t fit or are faulty and I want to return them?
We offer a free of charge international collection service via DHL. If for any reason you wish to return your unworn items, please follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that all items must be returned to Grenson within 28 days of receiving your order in original packaging and unworn. We cannot guarantee that refunds or exchanges due to unwanted items will be available on items returned outside of the 28 day returns window or if showing signs of wear.
Our Returns Process
Please note; if your order is outside of our 28 day returns window, you will not be able to arrange a collection automatically and will need to contact our customer services team regarding your items.
To request a free of charge return collection, please follow the below steps:
- Firstly, please mark on the reverse of your original invoice whether an exchange or refund is required by ticking the box provided on the reverse of the invoice along with the reason for the exchange/refund. Please include this invoice in the package with the items to be returned. Without this processing your return can be delayed.
- To arrange your parcels collection, you need to log into your account on our site and browse to the 'View Orders' section of your account. From here, you will be able to request a DHL collection at a time and from an address of your choice. Our system will pre-populate the form based on your original order details where possible. This can be over-typed as required with an address of your choice.
- Please then follow the on screen instructions for printing your return shipping label and attaching to the box for return.
- It is important to also make a clear note on the outside of your package advising of: ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’. Without this you may be liable for import duty charges and your return may be delayed in arriving with us.
- Please make sure you take a copy of your return reference and the waybill number shown on screen once your collection is confirmed as this is how you can track your order via DHL’s online tracking service.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt. Please be aware that we can only exchange sizing on a like for like product. We cannot exchange for an alternative item.