terms + Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the entire contents of this Site, to any orders you place via this Site and to any correspondence by e-mail between us (Grenson Ltd) and you. We reserve the right to make changes to our terms and conditions at any time. If we choose to make these changes after your order has been confirmed, the changes will not be applicable to your order, which will be governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time the order was placed. Please read these terms carefully before using this Site.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any point in time. This will not affect your statutory rights
the order process:
All orders placed on the Site are subject to acceptance and availability of stock. We reserve the right to reject or refuse to fulfil any orders in our absolute discretion.
Once we have received your order, we will send a confirmation email to the email address you provided during the checkout process.
This confirmation is not a guarantee of stock availability. If we are unable to fulfill your order (or part of it), we will cancel the order (or where only part of the order cannot be fulfilled the unavailable items within it) and return any payment for items that cannot be fulfilled to you. We will do our best to let you know as soon as possible if your order (or any part of it) cannot be fulfilled.
We will take your payment once your card details have been processed through the online check out at the point of placing an order, although the funds may take 2-3 days from purchase to leave your bank account.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Switch, American Express, PayLater via Klarna (coming soon) and PayPal. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later 30
- Pay in 3 installments
- Pay Now
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
All prices advertised are inclusive of duties & taxes. Where shopping from outside of the UK, Grenson ships all orders on a DDP basis which means Grenson pay for all of the applicable duties & taxes meaning that you only pay the price as seen on our website and nothing more.
If we discover an error in pricing for any goods you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible and provide the option of reconfirming your order (at the correct price) or cancelling it and receiving a full refund.
You may sometimes find that products on our Website are priced differently to those in our stores.
All prices listed in magazines, other third party publications, are correct at the time of going to press and we are not liable to honour any misprints that may have occurred.
Whilst we advise, we are not responsible for the pricing of any 3rd party retailer selling Grenson product and unfortunately are unable to price match against a 3rd party retailer.
Please note that we are unable to price match or refund any difference in value of goods ordered before or after the sale or promotional activities duration.
We make every effort to describe items as accurately as possible, however, colour displays can be different depending on (amongst other things) your computer settings, so exact colour matches are not possible. This means that colours of the products you order may differ from what you see on screen. The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes and we cannot guarantee that the descriptions, colours or other content on the Site is accurate, error-free or complete.
Because leather is a natural product, colour and shades may vary between products.
All shoes are sold in UK sizes. Sizes and fits between last shapes do differ. Please refer to our size guide for further information before placing your order.
Inside of the UK: www.dpd.co.uk
Outside of the UK: www.dhl.com
All orders are shipped from our factory in Northamptonshire, UK to the delivery address you provided at the time of placing your order. With regret, we cannot ship to P.O boxes due to our mandatory requirements for a proof of delivery signature. We want to make sure you get your order without any issues.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day (Monday – Friday). Within sale or promotional peak periods, our dispatch process may be longer. We still aim to have all orders dispatched within a maximum of 4 business days of being placed. Regrettably we cannot offer a timed UK next day delivery during sale, peak or promotional periods.
Please note, if your order only consists of laces, these will be shipped out via a tracked delivery service with either DPD or DHL. Normal carrier rates apply for both UK and non-UK delivery addresses.
All delivery times and costs stated on the Site are estimations only and we make no warranty as to the exact time for delivery.
Promotions offering free shipping to any global territory are offered on a strictly limited basis & we reserve the right to end these promotions at any time without prior warning or notice.
All customers will receive an email or SMS confirming when their order has been dispatched that includes online tracking information. Your items will be sent by either DPD, Royal Mail or DHL only. On receipt of your products, a signature will be required.
For further information on how our goods are delivered, please see our Shipping & Returns page.
If you would like to return any items from your order, please ensure these are received back at our Warehouse within 28 days of you receiving your order. We can only accept unworn items in their original packaging for refund or size exchange. Please note that during this period, we are unable to guarantee your return will be processed within the usual 10 working days due to limited working hours. Please also note that we cannot guarantee return carrier timescales. Please refer to individual carriers for further details via the below links:
Inside the UK: www.royalmail.co.uk
Outside the UK: www.dhl.com
- All gift vouchers purchased are valid for 365 days, after which the voucher will no longer be redeemable.
- Gift voucher purchases are non-refundable
- The balance on your Gift voucher may be used for full or part payment of your purchase. To check your balance online please click here.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged or redeemed in whole or part for cash.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed on our website (www.grenson.com), they cannot presently be redeemed in any of our retail stores.
- The value of any product purchased in full, or in part, by way of a gift voucher and subsequently returned for any reason, will be credited back to your account. No monetary refund can be given relating to any voucher payment.
- If you wish to exchange a product, originally purchased using a gift voucher, our normal exchange process will apply. Please click here to view further detail.
- If the value of the items purchased online is more than the total value of the gift voucher, you will need to pay the balance using additional gift vouchers or our other payment options available.
- Please note that any voucher purchased will be sent to your indicated recipient as soon as payment has been completed. We are unable to schedule specific timings for sending gift vouchers at present.
- Gift vouchers are delivered electronically via e-mail with the voucher as an HTML file attachment. If the voucher does not appear in your inbox please check any spam or junk folders. Please contact our customer services team if you do not receive your voucher.
exchanges, deliveries and returns:
We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items you have bought from us. However, if you decide that you want to return the goods you have ordered, either to exchange them for an alternative size of the same product, or to receive a refund, you are able to do so provided you do the following:
- you must inform us within 14 days of purchase that you wish to return or exchange them. You must then return the product to us within 14 days from the date you informed us. You will not be entitled to a refund or to exchange your order if you return unwanted goods to us more than 28 days after delivery.
- You must return the goods to us in their original condition and either unworn or undamaged. We suggest that when trying on your purchase to do so on a soft non-abrasive surface to avoid damage to the sole, in case you need to return the item. If goods are returned in a worn, damaged or inadequate condition, we reserve the right to make deductions from any refund to account for the mishandling of the products.
- Please note: If you wish to return any discounted product that you bought during the sale, we are unable to offer exchanges, but you can return it for a refund according to the terms above and then re-buy whatever you need.
- Once we have received and inspected the goods in accordance with the above, you will be entitled to receive an exchange or refund. Please note, any refund will not include the cost of the original shipping fee paid.
- You must include a copy of your invoice and a clearly completed return form (in accordance with our instructions).
- You must comply with all other instructions for the return of goods to us, as detailed on the Shipping & Returns page.
We are only able to offer a single exchange per item. If goods are still unsuitable or are not required, the item returned will be refunded in full (excluding shipping charges) for any subsequent returns, subject to our other Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to place a new order for any additional sizes or styles you require.
Provided you have complied with the above, we will process your exchange or refund within 10 working days of the returned goods being accepted by us. Please be advised we will only exchange sizing of a like for like product. Alternative items will not be exchangeable.
Any refunds will be paid to the card you originally used to purchase the goods.
We understand that returns are sometimes unavoidable due to the nature of shopping online. However, we do monitor the number of returns made by individual customers and we reserve the right to close your Grenson account and refuse any future orders should these be flagged to us as excessive or high fraud risk.
Returns are free of charge when using our returns service. However, if you choose to return via your own method of shipping, you will not be entitled to a refund or reimbursement of any shipping or duty charges incurred. If you live in a location where our returns service is not available, it is your responsibility to arrange a return for any unwanted goods and, regrettably, we would not be able to cover the cost of this.
For customers returning items from outside the UK, it is important to make a clear note on the outside of your package advising of: ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’. Without this you may be liable for import duty charges, which will be deducted from refund amount, and may result in your return becoming delayed in arriving with us.
cancelling your order:
If you decide to cancel your order, please contact Grenson Customer Services as soon as possible, confirming the details of the order you want to cancel. Please note that during our sale or other high order volume peaks, we are unable to cancel or amend any orders.
Unfortunately it will not always be possible to stop the order if it has already been completed and dispatched by our warehouse. In such circumstances you can return the unwanted goods free of charge by using our returns service (details of which can be found on our Shipping & Returns page).
Subject to any goods being returned in accordance with our instructions for returns (as set out in these terms and conditions) we will give you a full refund (excluding any shipping fee paid) for your cancelled order.
If items are returned to us due to refusal of delivery we reserve the right to deduct further postage and penalties incurred from any subsequent refund.
All payment cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In addition, in the interests of preventing fraud, we may validate the names, addresses and other information supplied by you during the order process against commercially available records (e.g. Electoral Roll Data, Credit Reference Services).
A third party may be instructed to complete such checks. By ordering from this Site, you consent to such checks being made and any information you provide to us being shared with such third parties for this purpose.
If, as a result of our validation checks, we are unable to process your order, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm this.
We will not be liable to you for any delay in performing our obligations under these terms or any failure to perform these obligations, if such delay or failure is caused by events beyond our reasonable control.
If we are delayed in providing the goods you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible and we will take steps to resolve the delay as quickly as reasonably possible.
Whilst unlikely, we will not be held liable for death or personal injury as a result of negligence, poor quality or otherwise. The use of our products is at your own risk and we take no responsibility for any injury that may result.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it including without limitation any and all text, images, and/or logos. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
"GRENSON” is a registered trade mark of Grenson Limited.
Grenson Ltd is registered as a data controller with the ICO under the UK Data Protection Act. For more information on this registration see: http://www.ico.org.uk/
C2 Crown Way
The Site is operated by Grenson Limited
Company registration number - 7188320
governing law and jurisdiction:
This agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the web site hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.