SIZE AND FITTING
What size do you recommend?
Our sizing is based on standard British sizing and you should take the size that you normally take in shoes like ours. However there are two things to note:
- If your feet are quite narrow, you might need to take half a size down - especially if the shoe is a G fit, which is our wider fitting.
- Often people take half a size down in our shoes compared with high street sports sneakers.
Where do you make your shoes and how are they made?
We are currently shipping web orders from our Warehouse without delay. However, please note that our Warehouse are working with some restrictions in place in order to ensure their health and safety following the official UK government advice on social distancing. These restrictions are subject to change due to unprecedented events or regulations that are beyond our control.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
How long will it take to ship my order?
We attempt to dispatch all orders the same business day if placed before 2pm (UK time). Unfortunately during business peaks, we may not be able to ship your delivery until the following business day. Please note we do not dispatch any orders on weekends or UK public holidays.
We currently use DPD for all of our UK shipping (excluding orders containing laces only within the UK), and DHL for all rest of the world shipping. Any tracking information will be provided at the point of order despatch.
All of our orders require a signature on receipt of delivery. DPD offer a leave with neighbour or safe place service - this is the responsibility of the customer making the request. Grenson will not be held liable for any missing items. Please note: requests to alter your delivery can incur a delay within the DPD network.
UK orders consisting only of laces are shipped via a Two Day Royal Mail service, free of charge. Subsequently, these shipments will not have any dispatch or tracking details associated.
Normal carrier timescales will apply for lace orders being delivered to non-UK addresses. We regret that we cannot guarantee a timed or next-day delivery service to locations outside of the UK mainland.
Please Note: Promotional free shipping to any global territory is offered on a strictly limited and promotional basis. Grenson Ltd reserve the right to withdraw any promotional shipping offer without prior notice to customers.
Below is a guide of our shipping services and costs. Please note that time specific and Saturday delivery services are not available within our sale or peak promotional periods.
- Standard delivery - £6 (Next working day from dispatch)
- Next day before 10:30am - £15 (Mon -Thurs on orders placed by 2pm on the working day prior (GMT) - Not available in peak periods of high demand.
- Next day before 12 Noon - £10 (Mon -Thurs on orders placed by 2pm on the working day prior (GMT) - Not available in peak periods of high demand.
- Saturday Delivery - £15 (Mon - Fri on orders placed by 2pm (GMT) - Not available in peak periods of high demand.
- Orders containing only laces, which are being shipped to a UK address – no charge (approximately five working days from dispatch via a Two Day Royal Mail service).
- Standard - €25 (this service is approximately 1-2 days from dispatch) - Please Note: All import duties and taxes are paid in advance by Grenson at no extra cost to our customers.
USA & Rest of the world
- Standard - $25 (this service is approximately 1 – 3 days from dispatch) - Please Note: All import duties and taxes are paid in advance by Grenson at no extra cost to our customers.
Please note with all shipping services that we are still facing some restrictions in shipping around the world due to local Covid-19 restrictions and challenges faced by our carriers.
What happens if I want to return MY SHOES?
We offer a free returns service globally (where carrier service coverage permits). For orders within the UK, you can choose to use our pre-paid returns option via Royal Mail and DPD. For orders outside of the UK, you can book a direct collection at a time and location of your choice via DHL.
If for any reason you wish to return your unworn items, please follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that all items must be returned to Grenson within 28 days of receiving your order. These must be in their original packaging and unworn. If any item is returned outside of the 28 day returns window, or if any item is returned showing visible signs of wear, we regret we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange will be offered or available.
Please note – if there is no carrier service available in your area from our delivery partners outlined above, it will be your responsibility to return goods to us and, regrettably, we will not be able to cover the cost of this.
If you are located within the UK:
We have included pre-paid adhesive returns labels within your order packaging for both DPD and Royal Mail. DPD offer a tracked 1-2 working day delivery service that can be dropped off at a local DPD Pick Up Shop. You can locate your nearest DPD Pick Up Shop here.
Royal Mail offer a tracked 48 hour service that can be dropped off at any of the 11,000 plus Post Offices in the UK. You can use the official Royal Mail Post Office branch finder here to locate your nearest Post Office.
Please make sure you complete the brief form on the reverse of your invoice to confirm the reason for your return and include it with the returned items.
If you do not include this paperwork, it can lead to a delay in us being able to process your return.
We aim to have all returned items processed within 10 business days of arriving back to our Warehouse. Please be aware of any public holidays, weekends or unprecedented events beyond our control which may potentially delay delivery of your return to us.
Please note: you can drop off items purchased online to any of our London stores but we regret we are unable to offer a refund in store. Your refund will be processed once your returned items have arrived back to our warehouse and have been checked by our Returns Team for quality control. Delivery back to our Warehouse can be delayed. Please be advised that any returns made to store cannot be guaranteed to be processed within the 10 business days schedule as detailed above.
We advise using our free returns labels as provided wherever possible for the most efficient service.
Our address for returning items is:
C2 Crown Way
If you are located outside of the UK:
We offer a free of charge international collection service via DHL. If for any reason you wish to return your unworn items, please log in to your account on our website and look for the 'Returns' section or see the below section entitled "Our Returns Process'.
From the 'My Account' area of our website, you can arrange a free of charge collection at an address and date of your choice within our 28 day returns window.
In order to prevent your return shipment being held by customs or potentially being returned back to you, please ensure you have included all required returns invoice documentation - this includes any commercial invoices we have provided.
Please note that all items must be returned to Grenson within 28 days of receiving your order in the original packaging and unworn.
If any item is returned outside of the 28 day returns window, or if any item is returned showing visible signs of wear, we regret we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange will be offered or available.
Our Returns Process
Please note: if your order is outside of our 28 day returns window, you will not be able to arrange a collection automatically via your web account and you will need to contact the Grenson Customer Services Team regarding your items.
To request a free of charge return collection, please follow the below steps:
We offer free returns via both Royal Mail and DPD. You will find pre-printed returns labels for these services within your order that you can use to return your unwanted items to Grenson.
Outside of the UK Customers
We offer a free of charge collection service via DHL for all of our international customers. The below steps offer guidance on how to return your unwanted items and book a collection from a location and a time of your choice.
- Firstly, please mark on the reverse of your original invoice whether an exchange or refund is required by ticking the box provided on the reverse of the invoice along with the reason for the exchange/refund. Please include this invoice in the package with the items to be returned. Without this processing your return can be delayed.
- Secondly, you will find 3 pre-printed copies of a commercial invoice document for returning to Grenson. Please make sure that you correctly mark the items being returned on these documents and sign each copy. Don't seal these within the package as these will needed to be handed to the DHL driver collecting your return. Please note this is a legal customs requirement and without these documents, it is highly likely the collecting driver will refuse to accept your collection when attempting a pick-up from you.
- To arrange your return parcel's collection, you will need to log into your account on our site and browse to the 'Orders' section of your account. From here, you will be able to request a DHL collection at a time and from an address of your choice. Our system will pre-populate the form based on your original order details where possible. This can be over-typed as required with an address of your choice.
- Please then follow the on screen instructions for printing your return shipping label and attaching to the box for return.
- It is important to also make a clear note on the outside of your package advising of: ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’. Without this, you may be liable for import duty charges and your return may be delayed in arriving with us.
- Please make sure you take a copy of your return reference and the waybill number shown on screen once your collection is confirmed as this is how you can track your order via DHL’s online tracking service.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund within 10 business days of receipt back to our Warehouse. Please be aware we can only exchange sizing on a like for like product basis. We regret we cannot exchange for an alternative item.
How many times can I exchange?
Please note, we are only able to offer a single exchange per item. If goods are still unsuitable, or are not required after being exchanged, these items can only be returned & refunded in full (including shipping charges where the full order is returned to us) provided they are returned back to us within our 28 day returns window.
All returns and refunds are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware that we cannot offer exchanges on any sale priced items. Due to the nature of a sale, stock is constantly decreasing on products. If your size is currently available on our website during the sale, we would encourage you to make a new purchase and return the unwanted original size back to us for a refund. We will automatically request a refund for any sale items returned to us for exchange back to the original order payment method. The items must of course be in an unworn condition as per our Terms and Conditions.
You are welcome to place a new order for any additional sizes or styles you require and we will be happy to fulfil this, depending on our stock levels, if you are unable to exchange as per above.
What Countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide to many countries from our Factory and Warehouse location in Northamptonshire, UK. Unfortunately, if your country is not listed below, we regret that we do not offer a shipping service to your area at present. We regularly review this list:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hong Kong
- Korea (the Republic of)
- Netherlands (the)
- New Zealand
- Taiwan (Province of China)
- United Arab Emirates (the)
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America (the)
All orders must be placed via grenson.com in the relevant currency for your shipping destination.
How do I make an enquiry?
If you have any queries about your order or a question about Grenson, please contact us via our contacts page.
Our office hours are: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Our postal address for written enquiries is:
C2 Crown Way
ORDERS & PAYMENTS
Do you have a Factory Shop?
We have our dedicated Factory Outlet store in East London. This is located at: 18 Hanbury St, London, E1 6QR.
See our stores page here for further information.
We don’t have a factory shop at our factory in Northamptonshire which is purely a site for manufacturing and warehousing.
Are you having issues using our web site or placing an order?
With the thousands of types of devices available to consumers around the globe, and the many different software combinations, we cannot fully troubleshoot all errors. However, we try very hard to make sure we have our website as functional as possible on the majority of the most popular devices and operating systems/web browsers in current popular use.
Here are a few common points that may be able to help you with your current issues:
- Make sure you are logged in to be able to check out – We request all users are logged in to our website to be able to complete an order. This is mainly due to the fact we often run promotions or offers to our valued loyal subscribers and we need to make sure we are identifying the correct customers. By having an account, you are also able to view previous orders and if outside of the UK, manage your return collection requests via our DHL integration within the ‘Account’ area of our website.
- I have previously checked out with Amazon Pay – We currently do not support Amazon Pay. If you have used Amazon Pay previously on our website, then an account would have automatically been created for you based on your Amazon account credentials. If you have any issues with a forgotten password or email address, please remember these are your Amazon account login details and you will need to use the email address you use with Amazon to identify your account.
If you have tried all of the above to no avail, we would suggest clearing the cookies and cache from your browser to make sure your device is accessing the latest version of our website and not an older version cached by your browser software that may now contain expired information around user sessions or similar. Here is a handy reference on how to clear your cache or cookies in most modern web browsers to assist with this: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/.
Failing all of these options, we would recommend trying another device if possible.
how can i pay for my order?
We offer a variety of payment options for our customers to make it easier and more convenient to pay.
Currently, we offer the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Card
Please note, to use PayPal, you will need to have an account set up with these payment providers beforehand.
We take fraud very seriously, so please be aware that all credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We may also contact you to validate details for your protection as well as ours. We have the right to refuse any orders we believe to be fraudulent or are not able to meet our checks.
Do you have any discounts available?
Occasionally, we may run promotions and sales.
We would suggest signing up to our Newsletter, via the form at the bottom of any of our web pages, as our subscribers are first to hear about our promotions, sales, new collections, seasonal offerings and special events.
How can I amend or cancel my order?
If you need to amend or cancel your order, please contact our Customer Services Team as soon as possible, confirming the details of the order you want to change. Please note: during our sale, other high order volume peaks or due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret we are unable to cancel or amend any orders.
Unfortunately, it will not always be possible to amend or stop the order if it has already been completed and dispatched by our Warehouse. In such circumstances, you can return the unwanted goods free of charge by using our returns service (details of which can be found on our Shipping & Returns page).
You can also update delivery address details directly via our couriers by visiting the below links with your tracking details:
Do you sell gift vouchers?
Unfortunately, we do not sell gift vouchers on our website. These are currently only available to purchase in our retail stores.
Please note: gift vouchers purchased in our London retail stores can only be redeemed in one of our London retail stores and cannot be redeemed for any purchase via our website.
How do I send my shoes to you for repair?
Please purchase your relevant repair via our repairs page, and then post your shoes along with a copy of your repair order confirmation email enclosed to our address below :
FAO Repairs Department
C2 Crown Way
If you cannot include a printed copy of your repair order confirmation email, please ensure you include a covering letter (handwritten or typed) with your name and Order Number with your returned footwear.
Postage to send your shoes to us is not something that we cover within the cost of a repair, but we do cover the couriered DPD or DHL service back to you once your repairs are complete. therefore we would suggest using a tracked service to send your shoes to us. Please ensure your footwear is packaged for safe transport to us as we regret we cannot be held liable for any damage caused in transit.
Once received, our Repairs Department will prepare them for the factory and will be in touch as soon as possible. Please be advised: repairs can take approximately 4-6 weeks to complete once they are within the Factory. Please also be aware of any public holidays, weekends or unprecedented events beyond our control which may potentially delay completion or return of your repairs.
My shoes are faulty! What should I do?
If you believe you have received a faulty or defective item, and haven’t yet worn your shoes, you can send these back to us via our normal returns process for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return instructions for full details of this process.
If you have worn your shoes and find there is an issue, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to assist.
Our customer service team is available to talk Mon-Fri 9am-5pm on +44 (0)1933 354 300