Spring Summer 2019 collections now available
Resole and Heel
When you send your shoes back to our factory for repair, it isn't really a repair at all; it’s more of a total rebuild. We strip the shoes down and put them back onto their original last, thereby reshaping the upper back to how it was on the day they were first made.
The beauty of the Goodyear Welted shoe is that as you wear them, the leather insole shapes to your foot and when we repair them, we can leave the insole and just change the sole. This means that the shoe remains as comfortable as when you brought them back to us, even though the sole is as good as new.
We use our same express carrier services as with new orders to ship your repaired shoes back to you. The shipping amount charged during checkout of these items is for the cost of shipping back to you.
When you order your required repair, the shipping amount charged is used for us to send your shoes back to you via our express & fully tracked courier service.
Regrettably we cannot repair damage to any uppers.
Once ordered you simply need to print or make a note of your order reference within the package being returned and then return them to our factory address.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.