Below is a Guide of our shipping services and costs. Please note that we don not ship any items over weekends and English public holidays.
All orders are shipped from our factory in Northamptonshire, UK. For any orders where import duty is applicable, Grenson will pay for any duty costs. The shipping prices advertised are for a door to door air service.
We use DHL Worldwide Express air freight for our U.S deliveries. DHL equally offer a high quality service that is secure and efficient and offer full track and trace & express customs clearance facilities. Please note that the below are estimations and can be subject to change. They should be used as a guide only.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. We ship all orders on a next day DHL express air freight service with express customs clearance. This applies to all U.S states. Due to time zone differences, these deleiveries can at times take up to 48 hours.
Within sale or seasonal promotional peak periods, our dispatch process may be longer. Within a sale or seasonal peak we aim to have all orders dispatched within 2 business days of being placed.
All customers will receive an email or SMS confirming when their order has been dispatched. This confirmation will include your online tracking information.
US (All States).
$25 DHL Worldwide Express Air freight: 1 - 2 days from dispatch (subject to customs clearance lead times).
We offer a free of charge international collection service via DHL from the US. This is an express service by default which should see your goods returned to us within 48 business hours.
If for any reason you wish to return your unworn items, please follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that all items must be returned to Grenson within 28 days of receiving your order in original packaging and unworn. We regret we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on items returned outside of the 28 day from signed receipt date returns window or if showing excessive signs of wear.
Our Returns Process
Please note; if your order is outside of our 28 day returns window, you will not be able to arrange a collection automatically and will need to contact our customer services team regarding your items.
To request a free of charge return collection, please follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you will need to make 2 copies of your invoice if you don't have them with your original package. This is so you can fill out our returns form on the back of the original & provide a copy for customs use so they can understand what the package being returned contains.
- Please mark on the reverse of your original invoice whether an exchange or refund is required by ticking the box provided on the reverse of the invoice along with the reason for the exchange/refund. Please include this invoice in the package with the items to be returned. Without this processing your return can be delayed.
- To arrange your parcels collection, you need to log into your account on our site and browse to the 'View Orders' section of your account. From here, you will be able to request a DHL collection at a time and from an address of your choice. Our system will pre-populate the form based on your original order details where possible. This can be over-typed as required with an address of your choice.
- Please then follow the on screen instructions for printing your return shipping label and attaching to the box for return.
- It is important to also make a clear note on the outside of your package advising of: ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’. Without this you may be liable for import duty charges and your return may be delayed in arriving with us.
- Please make sure you take a copy of your return reference and the waybill number shown on screen once your collection is confirmed as this is how you can track your order via DHL’s online tracking service.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt into our factory in the UK.