William Green's Cleaning Kit
William Green's Shoe Cleaning Kit contains everything you need to keep your shoes in top condition. There is our Cleaning Tonic that will take care of general dirt and stains that can be washed off, our Factory Cream in neutral to help feed the leather and keep it supple, genuine horse hair brushes and real horn shoe-horn to save the backs of your shoes.
Our Factory Cream is suitable for use on leather only. This product will initially darken lighter natural leathers, please test on a small part of your shoe or boot. Do not use Cleaning Tonic on suede and nubuck.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.