William Green's Black Factory Wax
William Green’s Black Factory Shoe Wax is made in England and is the actual wax that we use in the Grenson factory every day. The wax is a natural blend of waxes and oils which include Beeswax, Carnauba and Turpentine oil.
Directions: Apply a small amount to a soft cloth and work into the leather in a circular motion. Let it completely dry then buff with a soft cloth or brush until you have achieved the desired level of shine.
Suitable for use on leather only. This product may slightly darken lighter more natural leathers, please test on a small part of your shoe or boot.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.