When you send your sneakers back to our factory for repair, it isn't really a repair at all; it’s more of a total rebuild. We strip the sneakers down and put them back onto their original last, thereby reshaping the upper back to how it was on the day they were first made.
Please note: we currently can only rebuild Sneaker 1, Sneaker 3, Sneaker 6 and Sneaker 22 models with a white, black or gum sole option only. Regrettably, we cannot repair damage to any uppers. Due to the delicate and intricate nature of our Sneakers, we are only able to rebuild them once.
We use our same express carrier services as with new orders to ship your rebuilt sneakers back to you. The shipping amount charged during checkout of these items is for the cost of shipping back to you.
When you order your required repair, the shipping amount charged is used for us to send your shoes back to you via our express & fully tracked courier service.
Once ordered you simply need to print or make a note of your order reference within the package being returned and then return them to our factory address.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.