FAQ | Grenson Shoes
If you have any queries about your order or a question about Grenson, please contact us:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
C2 Crown Way
How long will it take to ship my order?
We currently use DPD for all of our UK shipping and DHL for all rest of the world shipping. Any tracking information will be provided by these companies at the point of order despatch. All of our orders require a signature on receipt of delivery, DPD offer a leave with neighbour or safe place service this is at the responsibility of the customer and Grenson will not be held liable for any missing items.
Please Note: Promotional free shipping to any global territory is offered on a strictly limited promotional basis. Grenson Ltd reserve the right to withdraw any promotional shipping offer without prior notice to customers.
Below is a Guide of our shipping services and costs.
Standard delivery - £6 (Next working day from dispatch)
Next day before 10:30am - £15 (Mon -Thurs on orders placed by 2pm on the working day prior (GMT)
Next day before 12 Noon - £10 (Mon -Thurs on orders placed by 2pm on the working day prior (GMT)
Saturday Delivery - £15 (Mon - Fri on orders placed by 2pm (GMT)
Standard - £15
(this service is approximately 1-2 days from dispatch)
Rest of the world
Standard - £25
(this service is approximately 1 – 3 days from dispatch)
What happens if my shoes don’t fit or are faulty and I want to return them?
If for any reason you wish to return your unworn footwear, please follow the instructions detailed below:
Inside the UK:
- Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/grenson
- Please enter in your order number followed by your email address.
- Follow the instructions to download a returns label and find a store.
- Securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been covered or removed from the packaging.
- Drop off your parcel at any local store offering the service where you will be given a receipt and tracking code. Track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track liability cover up to £50 included.
- Please note that returns must be posted and cannot be accepted in person.
- Alternatively you can post your return to the following address:
C2 Crown Way
Outside of the UK:
We offer a free of charge international collection service via DHL. If for any reason you wish to return your unworn items, please follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that all items must be returned to Grenson within 28 days of receiving your order in original packaging and unworn. We cannot guarantee that refunds or exchanges due to unwanted items will be available on items returned outside of the 28 day returns window or if showing signs of wear.
Our Returns Process
Please note; if your order is outside of our 28 day returns window, you will not be able to arrange a collection automatically and will need to contact our customer services team regarding your items.
To request a free of charge return collection, please follow the below steps:
- Firstly, please mark on the reverse of your original invoice whether an exchange or refund is required by ticking the box provided on the reverse of the invoice along with the reason for the exchange/refund. Please include this invoice in the package with the items to be returned. Without this processing your return can be delayed.
- To arrange your parcels collection, you need to log into your account on our site and browse to the 'View Orders' section of your account. From here, you will be able to request a DHL collection at a time and from an address of your choice. Our system will pre-populate the form based on your original order details where possible. This can be over-typed as required with an address of your choice.
- Please then follow the on screen instructions for printing your return shipping label and attaching to the box for return.
- It is important to also make a clear note on the outside of your package advising of: ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’. Without this you may be liable for import duty charges and your return may be delayed in arriving with us.
- Please make sure you take a copy of your return reference and the waybill number shown on screen once your collection is confirmed as this is how you can track your order via DHL’s online tracking service.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt. Please be aware we can only exchange sizing on a like for like product. We cannot exchange for an alternative item.
What size do you recommend?
This is a difficult one as everyone's feet are different. The only thing we can advise is to look at our conversion chart in the Size Guide section.
Can you advise me when styles that are out of stock will become available?
For out of stock styles, please contact our customer services team.
How do I apply to become a Grenson stockist?
For all wholesale enquiries please email details to email@example.com
I have a press enquiry, who should I contact?
For all Press enquiries please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org