Below is a Guide of our shipping services and costs. Please note that any "Next Day" service will not be applicable over weekends and English public holidays.
All orders are shipped from our factory in Northamptonshire, UK. For any orders where import duty is applicable, Grenson will pay for any duty costs. The international shipping prices advertised are for a door to door air service.
We use DPD for all our UK deliveries. They offer a high quality service that is secure and efficient and offer full track and trace facilities. We use DHL Worldwide Express air freight for our European, U.S and Rest Of The World deliveries. DHL equally offer a high quality service that is secure and efficient and offer full track and trace & express customs clearance facilities. Please note that the below are estimations and can be subject to change. They should be used as a guide only.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. Within sale or seasonal promotional peak periods, our dispatch process may be longer. Within a sale or seasonal peak we aim to have all orders dispatched within 2 business days of being placed. Please be aware that we cannot offer timed next day UK deliveries during any of our sale periods.
All customers will receive an email or SMS confirming when their order has been dispatched. This confirmation will includes online tracking information.
Standard Delivery- £5 - 1 to 2 working days from dispatch
Standard - £15
Non EU Countries - £25
(this service is approximately 1-4 days from dispatch)
DHL Worldwide Express - 2-4 days from dispatch (subject to customs clearance lead times)
Rest of the World
Standard - £25
(this service is approximately 2 – 4 days from dispatch and is subject to customs clearance lead times)
If for any reason you wish to return your unworn footwear, please follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that all items must be returned to Grenson within 28 days of receiving your order in original packaging and unworn:
Inside the UK
- Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/grenson
- Please enter in your order number followed by your email address.
- Follow the instructions to download a returns label and find a store.
- Securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been covered or removed from the packaging.
- Drop off your parcel at any local store offering the service where you will be given a receipt and tracking code. Track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track liability cover up to £50 included.
- Please note that returns must be posted and cannot be accepted in person.
- Returns from Internet purchases can also be returned at our stores.
- Alternatively you can post your return to the following address:
C2 Crown Way
Outside of the UK
- We advise to send your shoes back via a guaranteed delivery service, that allows you to track and record your delivery.
- Please obtain proof of postage and label and declare your parcel ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’ as we cannot be held liable for any goods lost in transit to us or goods held for additional payment from customs.
- Please note that any customs charges incurred are your responsibility as the sender of the return.
- Please state whether an exchange or refund is required by ticking the box provided on the copy of the invoice along with the reason for the exchange/refund to the address below.
- Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt.
- We'll refund the delivery charge only if the goods are damaged, faulty or incorrect.
C2 Crown Way