Below is a Guide of our shipping services and costs. Please note that any "Next Day" service will not be applicable over weekends and English public holidays. We only ship orders on a Monday to Friday basis at present. Any orders placed on the weekend will be shipped on Monday morning.
All orders are shipped from our factory in Northamptonshire, UK. For any orders where import duty is applicable, Grenson will pay for any duty charges. The international shipping prices advertised are for an all inclusive door to door air freight service. We regret we cannot ship to a PO box address due to our mandatory requirment for a 'proof of delivery' signature.
We use DPD for all of our UK deliveries. DPD offer a high quality service that is secure, efficient and offers full track and trace facilities. We use DHL Worldwide Express air freight for our European, U.S and Rest Of The World deliveries. DHL equally offer a high quality service that is secure, efficient and offer full track and trace and express customs clearance facilities. Please note that the below are estimations and can be subject to change. They should be used as a guide only.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. Within sale or seasonal promotional peak periods, our dispatch process may be longer. Within a sale or seasonal peak we aim to have all orders dispatched within 2 business days of being placed. Please be aware that we cannot offer timed next day UK deliveries during any of our sale periods.
All customers will receive an email or SMS confirming when their order has been dispatched. This confirmation will includes online tracking information.
Standard Delivery - £6 - next working day from dispatch
Next Working Day Before 12 Noon - £10 (Orders must be placed before 2pm on the previous working day).
Next Working Day Before 10:30am - £15 (Orders must be placed before 2pm on the previous working day).
Standard - £15 - Next working day from dispatch.
Non EU Countries - £25 - 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Rest of the World
Standard - £25 - 1 – 3 days from dispatch and is subject to customs clearance lead times. Delays may occur in more remote locations)
If for any reason you wish to return your unworn footwear, please follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that all items must be returned to Grenson within 28 days of the signed for date of receiving your order in original packaging and unworn:
Inside the UK
- Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/grenson
- Please enter in your order number followed by your email address.
- Follow the instructions to download a returns label and find a store.
- Securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been covered or removed from the packaging.
- Drop off your parcel at any local store offering the service where you will be given a receipt and tracking code. Track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track liability cover up to £50 included.
- Please note that returns must be posted and cannot be accepted in person.
- Returns from Internet purchases can also be returned at our stores.
- Alternatively you can post your return to the following address:
C2 Crown Way
Outside of the UK
We offer a free of charge international collection service via DHL. If for any reason you wish to return your unworn items, please follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that all items must be returned to Grenson within 28 days of receiving your order in original packaging and unworn. We regret we cannot accept refunds or exchanges due to unwanted items returned outside of the 28 day returns window or if showing signs of wear or damage.
Our Returns Process
Please note; if your order is outside of our 28 day returns window, you will not be able to arrange a collection automatically and will need to contact our customer services team regarding your items.
To request a free of charge return collection, please follow the below steps:
- Firstly, please mark on the reverse of your original invoice whether an exchange or refund is required by ticking the box provided on the reverse of the invoice along with the reason for the exchange/refund. Please include this invoice in the package with the items to be returned. Without this processing your return can be delayed.
- To arrange your parcels collection, you need to log into your account on our site and browse to the 'View Orders' section of your account. From here, you will be able to request a DHL collection at a time and from an address of your choice. Our system will pre-populate the form based on your original order details where possible. This can be over-typed as required with an address of your choice.
- Please then follow the on screen instructions for printing your return shipping label and attaching to the box for return.
- It is important to also make a clear note on the outside of your package advising of: ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’. Without this you may be liable for import duty charges and your return may be delayed in arriving with us.
- Please make sure you take a copy of your return reference and the waybill number shown on screen once your collection is confirmed as this is how you can track your order via DHL’s online tracking service.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt.