Spring Summer 2019 collections now available
William Green's Suede Salvation
William Green’s Suede Salvation is made in England and is the actual formula that we use in the Grenson factory. The suede salvation is an excellent water based Tonic. It will form a water resistant barrier to protect your Nubuck or Suede Shoes from the wet weather. It can also act as a good dirt repellent on leather products. Directions: Spray evenly on the surface from a distance of 20cm/8” and leave to dry naturally. Repeat after each wear to maintain protection.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.