Cookie's are small files containing letters and numbers that are widely used by nearly all web sites. Cookies are stored on your web browser or the hard drive of your computer following your consent to do so.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of payment and digital wallet services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language, currency or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it and via third party web sites more relevant to your interests. We may also share anonymous information with third parties for this purpose. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookies we use
- _atuvc This cookie allows our social sharing tools to store number of content shares & display them on our pages.
- _ga We use Google Analytics to record & monitor the traffic on our web site. This is done anonomously with no identifiers of an individual browsing our web site.
- _gid We use Google Analytics to record & monitor the traffic on our web site. This is done anonomously with no identifiers of an individual browsing our web site.
- amazon-pay-abtesting-new-widgets We offer Amazon Pay as one of our order payment methods and this cookie is used to test & control how this service appears to our customers to make the experience as efficient & fast as possible.
- dmSessionID We use Dotmailer as an email marketing service. This cookie tracks customer usage of our site so we can make sure our email campaigns are as relevant as possible to our customers.
- recordID We use Dotmailer as an email marketing service. This cookie tracks customer usage of our site after clicking one of our email campaigns so we can make sure our email campaigns are as relevant as possible to our customers.
- frontend We use Magento as our shopping cart software and for content management. This cookie is created to identify your session on our web site to allow items such as the shopping cart to work before you are logged in to our site.
- fronted_cid We use Magento as our shopping cart software and for content management. This cookie is created to identify your session on our web site to allow items such as the shopping cart to work before you are logged in to our site.
- newsletter This cookie controls whether or not you see our pop-up window asking you to subscribe to our mailing list when you visit our web site.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.