Clara, our women's loafer with her tassels, fringe and lightweight wedge sole, is always a winner. Comfy and versatile, she can be worn with almost anything. This season, Clara's makeover sees her replacing her leather shell for a brand new microfibre upper in black grain with a rubber welt.
This makes her free of any animal products and completely Vegan friendly.
The upper material is made from microfibres that mimic natural cowhide. It can be recycled, is breathable, antibacterial, washable, lightweight and highly resistant to many substances. The lining is a similar microfibre material with all of the same benefits including breathability, except that it is highly absorbent and can absorb up to 8 times its own weight in water, making it ideal for the lining of shoes. The insoles are special compacted and hard wearing, absorbent board that is made from paper and can be recycled. The welts are Microlight rubber and currently the only non-leather material available for this purpose. All soles are rubber or EVA and contain no animal products.
As this shoe has been finished to a Vegan specification, we suggest cleaning with a damp cloth and water as necessary.
D is our standard Womens width fitting. It will fit most people true to size although some shoes do feel different from others based on the toe shape. For example, Clara feels a bit roomier as she has a wider round toe, whereas Juno and Martha are a little more snug at the front as the toe tapers to more of a point.
E is used on our women's sneaker ranges and only on a few of our mens shoes and it is pretty narrow. If your foot is average width or a little wider, this will either be too tight or you will have to go up in size.
F is a standard mans width, so if your foot is on the wide side, you might have to go up in size a bit. It fits the majority of men.
G is slightly wider than the standard mans last but most men fit it perfectly as its always better to be a little roomy than too tight. Both the G and the F fit will be fine for most men.
Our Customer Service Team is happy to help.
Have a question on sizing – contact our customer services team.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.