Dylan is our traditional yet modern mens wing tip oxford brogue made on our 204 last. This last is is longer in shape and or the Autumn/Winter 2017 season, Dylan comes in our hand painted leather. A dark brown stain is painted on to a natural base leather so the colour is built up in layers giving a deep rich colour. The look is completed with a tonal welt and a classic single leather sole.
Men's New Balance
|NB UK||UK||NB US||US|
D is our standard Womens width fitting. It will fit most people true to size although some shoes do feel different from others based on the toe shape. For example, Clara feels a bit roomier as she has a wider round toe, whereas Juno and Martha are a little more snug at the front as the toe tapers to more of a point.
E is used on our women's sneaker ranges and only on a few of our mens shoes and it is pretty narrow. If your foot is average width or a little wider, this will either be too tight or you will have to go up in size.
F is a standard mans width, so if your foot is on the wide side, you might have to go up in size a bit. It fits the majority of men.
G is slightly wider than the standard mans last but most men fit it perfectly as its always better to be a little roomy than too tight. Both the G and the F fit will be fine for most men.
Our Customer Service Team is happy to help.
Have a question on sizing – contact our customer services team.
- We offer free returns on all orders
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM (UK time zones), will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full delivery and free returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.