For AW17 we introduce a completely new last shape the 213G. This takes our classic 201G last and exagerates everything - lots of toe spring and a big directional round toe shape. The last is a statement so we've kept the styling simple. Desmond is a simple straight cap derby boot, he's fuss free and all about the chunky shape of this directional new last. Here he is in glossy Pickled Walnut hi shine leather, finished with an extra wide welt that exagerates the shape even further. The sole is a chunky double thickness leather, tonal to the upper.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.