Grenson + CRAIG GREEN
The design is a clean and simple derby style shoe, made on the extra wide, round toed, ‘213’ Grenson last. The development and production for Craig’s design was a first for Grenson and a new way of approaching a factory made ‘Goodyear’ welted shoe. Craig wanted the shoe to look as though it had been popped straight out of a mould, a single sculpted piece. This was a new challenge as ‘Goodyear’ welted construction is complex and has many pieces involved.
The shoe is made from lightly polished black high shine leather with an extra wide flat welt and a lightweight commando style Vibram rubber sole. The welt stitch is buried in a channel in the welt so that the stitching is hidden. The sole and welt edge is given a rough trim only, giving a rugged hand finish.
Men's New Balance
|NB UK||UK||NB US||US|
D is our standard Womens width fitting. It will fit most people true to size although some shoes do feel different from others based on the toe shape. For example, Clara feels a bit roomier as she has a wider round toe, whereas Juno and Martha are a little more snug at the front as the toe tapers to more of a point.
E is used on our women's sneaker ranges and only on a few of our mens shoes and it is pretty narrow. If your foot is average width or a little wider, this will either be too tight or you will have to go up in size.
F is a standard mans width, so if your foot is on the wide side, you might have to go up in size a bit. It fits the majority of men.
G is slightly wider than the standard mans last but most men fit it perfectly as its always better to be a little roomy than too tight. Both the G and the F fit will be fine for most men.
Our Customer Service Team is happy to help.
Have a question on sizing – contact our customer services team.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.