Our large Black Backpack takes inspiration from The Pattern 42 Bergen Rucksack which was commissioned in June 1940 for the British Commandos. This multi pocket style rucksack has proved to be a timeless classic. The canvas material of the bag was created to our specification by the famous weatherproofing textiles manufacturer, British Millerain and trimmed with black bridle leather. It is fully lined, and inside there are mobile phone pockets and a zip pocket. It has a drawstring tie and buckle fastenings, with three large outside pockets with a slider fastening and adjustable straps.
Our large backpack measures 41 x 35 x 19cm
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.