For the Spring/Summer 2017 season Grenson has linked up with the cult Tokyo streetwear brand "Neighborhood". Founder and Designer of Neighborhood, Shin Takizawa, has taken the iconic Grenson Triple Welt and given it his personal touch. Here he has chosen a mens plain 5 eyelet Derby shoe, in black burnished calf grain leather, with simple oversized punch detailing on the back but plain on the front. It has a Triple Welt leather sole and contract back straps. All made in the Grenson factory in Northamptonshire, England.
D is our standard Womens width fitting. It will fit most people true to size although some shoes do feel different from others based on the toe shape. For example, Clara feels a bit roomier as she has a wider round toe, whereas Juno and Martha are a little more snug at the front as the toe tapers to more of a point.
E is only on a few of our mens shoes and it is pretty narrow. If your foot is average width or a little wider, this will either be too tight or you will have to go up in size.
F is a standard mans width, so if your foot is on the wide side, you might have to go up in size a bit. It fits the majority of men.
G is slightly wider than the standard mans last but most men fit it perfectly as its always better to be a little roomy than too tight. Both the G and the F fit will be fine for most men.
Our Customer Service Team is happy to help. Have a question on sizing – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.