This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this Site and to any correspondence by e-mail between the Company and you. We reserve the right to make changes to our terms and conditions at any time, if we choose to make these changes after your order has been confirmed, the changes will not be applicable to your order. Please read these terms carefully before using this Site.
Grenson Ltd accepts Visa (except Visa Electron), Mastercard, Switch and American Express. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
When do we Take Your Payment
We will take your payment once your card details have been processed through the online check out.
Website and Store Prices
You may sometimes find that products on our Website are priced differently to those in our stores.
Grenson Ltd can dispatch items to addresses other than the billing address of the cardholder, however, please ensure that the billing address listed on your Grenson order matches that of the registered card holder. Failure to match these addresses can cause possible delay in delivery or cancellation of your order.
We operate an address verification system (AVS) for your security.
Confirmation of Your Order
Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Once we have received your order we will send a confirmation e-mail to the email address you provided during the checkout process.
Once you have confirmed and submitted all the details associated with your order we will send you an email confirming we have received the order. The confirmation email is not a guarantee of stock availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order, we will cancel any unavailable items from your order and do our best to let you know as soon as possible.
All shoes are sold in UK sizes. Sizes and fits between last shapes do differ, please refer to our size guide for further information.
All orders are shipped from our factory in Northamptonshire, UK. For any orders where import duty is applicable, Grenson will pay for any duty costs. The international shipping prices advertised are for a door to door air service.
We use DPD for all our UK deliveries. They offer a high quality service that is secure and efficient and offer full track and trace facilities. We use DHL Express for our European, U.S and Rest Of The World deliveries. They equally offer a high quality service that is secure and efficient and offer full track and trace & express customs clearance facilities. Please note that the below are estimations and can be subject to change. They should be used as a guide only.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. Within sale or promotional peak periods, our dispatch process may be longer. We still aim to have all orders dispatched within 2 business days of being placed. Regrettably we cannot offer a timed UK next day delivery during sale periods. All customers will receive an email or SMS confirming when their order has been dispatched that includes online tracking information.
Approx Time: 1-2 working days from dispatch.
Approx Time: 1-4 working days from dispatch. Approx cost: £15.
Non EU Countries: 1-4 working days from dispatch. Approx cost: £25.
U.S & Rest of the World
Approx Time: 1-5 working days from dispatch. Approx cost: £25.
This does not include weekends and public holidays.
How are my items delivered?
Your items are sent by either DPD or DHL only. On receipt of your products a signature will be required. See Shipping & Returns section.
Exchanges and Refunds
- We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items you have bought from this Website.
- We suggest that when trying on your purchase to do so on a soft non abrasive surface to avoid damage to the sole in case your need to return the item.
- We will accept items unworn / undamaged and returned in their original condition.
- Please ensure we receive the goods within 28 days of their dispatch.
- For us to process your request it is essential that you also include a copy of your invoice and that the return section is clearly completed.
- No refunds can be accepted without the copy of the invoice and the returns section completed clearly and correctly.
- Once your goods have been accepted your exchange or refund will be completed within 10 working days.
- We can only make the refund to the card you originally used for payment.
All returns must be received by Grenson within 28 days of the purchase date. If for any reason you wish to return your unworn footwear, please follow the instructions detailed below:
- Go to www.collectplus.co.uk/grenson
- Follow the instructions to download a returns label and find a store.
- Securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns. Labels have been covered or removed from the packaging.
- Drop off your parcel at any local store offering the service where you will be given a receipt and tracking code.
- Track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track liability cover up to £50 included.
- Please note that returns must be posted and cannot be accepted in person.
Outside the UK:
- We advise to send your shoes back via a guaranteed delivery service, that allows you to track and record your delivery.
- Please obtain proof of postage and label and declare your parcel ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’ as we cannot be held liable for any goods lost in transit to us or goods held for additional payment from customs.
- Please note that any customs charges incurred are your responsibility as the sender of the return.
- Please state whether an exchange or refund is required by ticking the box provided on the copy of the invoice along with the reason for the exchange/refund to the address below.
- Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt.
- We'll refund the delivery charge only if the goods are damaged, faulty or incorrect.
- Returns from Internet purchases can also be returned at our stores.
C2 Crown Way
Cancelling Your Order
- Grenson Ltd try to get our orders out as soon as possible, to cancel your order you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails will be responded to Monday – Friday. Unfortunately it will not always be possible to stop the order if this has already been picked up by the delivery company so Grenson Ltd will not be liable for the postage and packaging costs should this be the case.
- If items are returned to us due to refusal of delivery Grenson reserve the right to deduct and further postage and penalties incurred from the subsequent refund.
- All payment cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, Grenson Ltd will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services).
- A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from the www.grenson.co.uk website you consent to such checks being made.
- We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order.
- Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information.
- All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. These measures are taken as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
We make every effort to describe items as accurately as possible, however, colour displays can be different depending on your computer settings, so exact colour matches are not possible. This means that colours of the products you order may differ from what you see on screen. We can't guarantee that the descriptions, colours or the other content is accurate, error free or complete. Because leather is a natural product, colours and shades may vary.
"GRENSON” is a registered trade mark of Grenson Limited.
All prices are correct at the time of going to press and Grenson Ltd is not liable to honour any misprints that may have occurred.
Grenson Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order.
We do not share any data collected via our website with any 3rd party partners.
C2 Crown Way