Shoe No.2 is a classic mens Toe-cap Oxford, however it was first introduced in 1939 during a period when Grenson felt the future was shoes that were "good for your feet" or Orthopedic. You can see from the shape of the last how they were the perfect shape for your foot and would therefore be healthy. They call these shoes "Joy Step" and we have recreated both the last and the original logos.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.