Nora is our slim and simple womens Chelsea boot. She is on our new 638 last and has a slightly higher heal compared to our other Chelsea boots. For the Autumn/Winter 2017 season, Nora is available in our new snuff burnishing suede with a natural leather welt and a leather sole. This slightly oily suede is brushed to bring the oil to the surface, burnishing certain areas to give an appealing vintage antiqued look.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.