For the new season Grenson has linked up with cult designer Kazuki Kuraish for the second time after the Four Project. Kazuki thought about how to incorporate the best element of leather sole shoes into sneakers. He wanted to make sure the sneakers focused on elements of innovation that supported Grenson shoes craftsmanship and reliable technique.
These styles have a leather trim above the outsole to give the look of a welted shoe, without being welted, the sneakers also have the classic Grenson brogue (punch and gimp) detail on the leather counter at the back. These sneakers are avaible in Navy, Charcoal, Forest and Beige Camo.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.