Fred is a mens brogue boot, the boot version of Archie. He's our biggest baddest boot and one that you wear if you don't want to take any nonsense. Triple sole, oversized punching and nice big eyelets. The Grenson Triple Welt was originally conceived by our craftsmen in the 'making room'. It features a unique stepped, triple style welt that makes the most of classic British Goodyear welted shoemaking. Made exclusively 'skin to box' in the famous Grenson factory, this is a true shoemakers shoe. Here is Fred in Midnight hand painted calf leather.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.