Fred, our classic mens brogue boot gets a makeover for the Autumn/Winter 2016 season in our new chestnut pull up leather. This is a great looking, slightly oily leather that "pulls up" to reveal lighter tones giving a lovely natural look. The rich chestnut brown colour is easy to wear and will get better with age. Here he is on our signature white wedge sole.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.