Archie is Stanley's wayward brother. He is a mens full English brogue but is a Gibson instead of an Oxford and all of his features are chunky and exaggerated. For the Autumn/Winter 2017 season he has been given a new look in our hand painted leather. A tan stain is painted on to a natural base leather so the colour is built up in layers giving a deep rich colour. Archie is completed with a chunky natural split welt on a commando sole.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.