Archie is Stanley's wayward brother. He is a mens full English brogue but is a Gibson instead of an Oxford and all of his features are chunky and exaggerated. For the Autumn/Winter 2017 season he comes in our new snuff burnishing suede. This slightly oily suede is brushed to bring the oil to the surface, burnishing certain areas to give an appealing vintage antiqued look. He is completed with a natural split welt and our classic white wedge sole.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.