Andy is our classic mens Monkey Boot inspired by an old Grenson pattern from our archives. For this season Andy comes in black pull up leather with matching stitching, a natural split welt and our signature white wedge sole.
This calf leather is called “pull up” as it is tanned with lots of natural oils and waxes which darkens it. When you stretch or pull the leather, it lightens as the wax disburses which also means it marks quite easily. This is very much part of the look of this leather as it is a very natural product and we believe makes your shoes age both beautifully and naturally.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.