Made entirely “skin to box” in the original Grenson factory in Northamptonshire this is almost a classic full wing tip brogue, except on closer inspection the front of the shoe is actually a whole piece of leather with a stitched wingtip. Made from full grain, burnished calf leather and lined in the same calf as the upper, the sole is made from Chestnut tanned sole bends for longer durability and features closed channel (or hidden) stitching. This is a true shoemakers shoe.
- All purchases can be fully refunded or exchanged
- You must have notified us of your intent to return any items within 14 days of the order being placed
- Items for return must be returned to us within 28 days of your purchase date
- Items must be unworn and in original packaging
- We ship to most countries in the World
- Orders placed by 2PM will be despatched the same working day (excluding weekends & UK holidays)
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted
For full Delivery and Returns information, click here.
- Wipe off excess dirt with a cloth.
- Polish with good quality shoe polish.
- Use a similar colour polish or neutral.
- Let the polish sink in overnight.
- Brush suede shoes, with a suede brush.
- Always use shoe trees.
- Never dry next to a radiator.
For more information on shoe care, click here.